By accessing the website at https://memorizz.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Memorizz’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on VidHug Inc.’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Memorizz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Your Content
- As a Memorizz account holder or user who is invited to contribute to a Memorizz, you may submit “Content” to the Service, including videos, images, and text.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Memorizz all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Memorizz you hereby grant Memorizz a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Memorizz’s (and its successors’) business. The above licenses granted by you in video & image Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos and images from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Memorizz may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant VidHug all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Memorizz’s guidelines. Our guidelines are based upon YouTube’s community guidelines, currently found at https://www.youtube.ca/t/community_guidelines. In brief, the guidelines can be summarized as follows:
- No nudity or sexual content
- No harmful or dangerous content
- No hateful content
- No violent or graphic content
- No threats, harassment or cyberbullying
- No spam, misleading advertising, and scams
Memorizz reserves the right to remove any content deemed contrary to these guidelines and to suspend users who repeatedly violate these guidelines from using the VidHug service.
- Memorizz does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Memorizz expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Memorizz does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Memorizz will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Memorizz reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- The materials on Memorizz’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Memorizz. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Memorizz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Memorizz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Memorizz’s website, even if Memorizz or a Memorizz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Memorizz’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Memorizz does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Memorizz may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Memorizz does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Memorizz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement Memorizz of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Memorizz may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the City of Vienna, Austria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.